1. When I was young, I wanted to be a comic strip artist. I even went to art school for a semester before realizing I actually suck pretty bad as an artist.
2. My parents met while covering the Cleveland race riots for different newspapers.
3. While wooing my wife, I wrote her sonnets in Shakespearian English. To this day, that is the best use of my British Lit degree.
4. In high school, I used to load friends in my mom’s car and practice T-turns (aka “The Rockford”) in the parking lot of a local strip mall.
5. I have a sizable scar next to my left eye from a car accident when I was a kid. I love it because it makes me look like a Bond villain.